Northern Extension Potential
- 600 meters of underexplored favorable trend
- Soil gold anomaly – 350 m x 200 m wide
East, West and South Potential
- Significant north-trending faults east and west of the deposit; may be host to similar dilational zones & associated mineralization
- Strong gold mineralization at south end of the deposit indicates important potential
- Several zones east and west of the resource with surface and/or drilled mineralization
Lawrence Dick, Ph.D., P.Geo., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, and the Chief Consulting Geologist for Jayden Resources Inc., has reviewed and approved the technical content on this page.